Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Personalized Room Decor!

Personalized Nursery Greeting/ Personalized Childrens Room Decorations

Personalize your child's room or a new baby's nursery with a personalized greeting decoration!
These signs are ready to frame printed on 8.5x11 photo paper. You choose one graphic from the selection shown as well as the font that you would like me to use. Provide me with the child's name and your mailing address and I can ship them to you! They're $5.00 plus shipping which comes to a total of $7.00
So if you would like to order you need to provide me with:
Which graphic you want
The font you would like me to use
Child's Name
Your mailing address

I accept paypal payments
Examples of the signs:



The image options, please either say the animal or the letter next to the animal when ordering, and the font choices, please just give me the number of the font you would like me to use!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment