Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mama Made is goin to a craft show!!





That's right!! I'm taking my company Mama Made Gifts to a local craft show! Hopefully this will be a great way to get my name out there and with a little luck hopefully sell some products! I feel like I have been pounding the internet pavement so to speak I have had some of my products on ebay, craigslist, advertised through different groups on facebook and haven't been able to get much attention or generate much interest. I feel like people would really be into what I make, I  just need to find a way to get my name and creations out there and hopefully the craft show will be it!! I'm super excited, my mom is going with me and she has YEARS of craft sale experience so it'll be a huge help and a great support system to have her there with me! Until then just busily trying to get my wits about me think of all that I need and get stuff ready for March 3rd!! I am creating some more creatures to add to the graphic options so check back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment