Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back From the Craft Show

Thank you cards sold in sets of 10 with envelopes all out and displayed!

Me looking busy, not sure if I was working on our 1 order for the day or if I was trying to get the internet to work! lol

Nursery and Child's Bedroom Signs out for Display
Well, today my mom and I went to a craft show like I said to promote Mama Made Gifts and get my little company's name out there. Good mother bonding time and got to see lots of neat products and meet some nice people unfortunately there wasn't nearly the crowd that we thought there might be in fact there wasn't much for shoppers at all! It wasn't just us thankfully though, the whole show seemed to suffer as a whole. It was still fun, I had a good time and it was a learning experience. In the meantime I will continue to try to sell my stuff on etsy and ebay and hope to find another show to go to in the near future that will have more customer potential.
Like I said, it was defenitely a learning experience, I had good comments from almost everyone that went by so that is encouraging! I will continue designing and producing so I have an inventory for our next adventure and any orders in between!!
Until then, everyone check back for more designs, new things and different updates!! Also check out my store on etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/mamamadecustomcrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment