Sunday, March 4, 2012

Etsy Shop

Hello there!
Just wanted to make people aware that I have updated my etsy store and I plan on doing a better job of keeping products updated on it and trying to sell on there. This getting established as a little from home start up company is hard work and quite honestly complicated and a little frustrating hopefully it will be worth it though! 
My etsy store can be found at www.etsy.com/shop/MamaMadeCustomCrafts
However I have requested a url and shop name change to match all the rest of the mama made gift things so I will let you know when it changes! Also as you may have noticed at the top of the website now I have created a cute little trio of owls to be my new logo. They were just too cute I couldn't stand it!
Well I think it may be time to call it a night, until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment