Thursday, March 15, 2012

Seeing Blue Elephants!

Happy Thursday Everyone! Thank goodness we're almost to the weekend and it sounds like we're supposed to be having wonderful weather! Can't wait! Anyway being that I am going to a craft show again in April and trying to get my etsy shop up and going I've been busily working away on new products and pieces! I just finished the blue elephant baby shower party set! I have to say I couldn't be happier with it! :)





The sets come with invitations, thank-yous, cupcake toppers, gift tags, and water bottle labels!
If you choose to print them yourself the set is 20.00 plus tax
If you have me print the set and ship it to you it is 35.00 plus tax and shipping and comes with the following:
10 invitations
10 thank-you cards
20 cupcake toppers
20 water bottle labels
and 10 gift tags

Items can be personalized you just have to let me know!
Don't forget to check out my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/mamamadegifts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment