Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mid Week Check In!

Hey guys!! Thought that I would just do sort of a mid week check in with you and let you know what's been going on with Mama Made Gifts!

Seeing how we are hopefully rounding a corner and heading for SPRING I have decided to start to focus more on the graphic design element of my shop again! That doesn't mean that I am going to stop knitting entirely, I have some ideas for new products that will be knit but not just for winter weather. 

In the past week I have actually had 3 graphic design item orders which is pretty exciting and kind of a BOOST to get me going and creating again! I had gotten kind of burnt out and discouraged on the graphic design front but now I am feeling creative again and look forward with coming out with some new designs! 

Speaking of!! I just created these new personalized nursery or children's room wall art prints! They're personalized with your child's initial and name!




Well it's getting to be dinner time here and I need to find out what we're going to have so I will try to post again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment