Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day spending time with family, having fun and celebrating!

As I sit here waiting for the ham to get out of the oven I thought that I would jump on quickly and make a post! Cross your fingers, this is the first year of us staying home for Easter just my hubs daughter and myself and I have never cooked a big ham before so HOPEFULLY it turns out okay and tastes good! It's starting to smell good anyway!

The Easter bunny made it's first trip to our house this morning and though our little one is really too young to understand the whole concept of the Easter bunny she thought it was great fun crawling around the living room looking for treats!

Today my baby's 1st Easter print has been featured in a great BNS on Etsy. Lindsay also known as cakeordeath5 to fellow Etsians, always has such great boards and lovely items in the treasury! If you get a chance or are just plain curious you should check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODAwNjQ3N3wyNjk5ODg2NDM1/open-cakes-fun-bns-328-sales-total-this 

Also I have created a new set of birthday party invitations! The western themed cow invitations! These are a little more universal being that they don't have a specific age on them though I can personalize them with your child's name and age if you like or just one or the other!
Just like my other birthday invitations this is a set of 10 and includes the envelops for $9.00 plus shipping and tax

Don't forget please check out my shop at www.etsy.com/shops/mamamadegifts

I hope you all have a lovely Easter and a great day!!
~ Kari 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment