Monday, April 16, 2012

Productive Day and it's a Monday... WHAT!?!

That's right!! Today is Monday *ugh* yet I actually had a very productive day!! My little peanut and I had to drive up to a staples store to get some more sticker paper for my 2nd order that I have gotten! Mama Made Gifts had its 2nd sale this weekend and she ordered two items! You can only imagine how excited I was! Now lets just hope that the sales continue!! After getting the sticker paper it was off to Wal-mart to buy some other needed items, we nearly froze to death in this awesome April weather we are having here (not!) I am not okay with the cloudy, blustery, cool weather that we're having! Anyway that's enough complaining... I got the order done and it will be on it's way to the customer first thing tomorrow morning! I hope she likes them!
Now I need to concentrate on the upcoming craft show this weekend, some how it has once again crept up on me and I don't have half of what I need to have done finished yet. Oh well, it will all fall in to place, I just hope not to be scrambling the night before like I was for the first craft show we went to!
Mama Made Gifts has a great promotion going on right now that everyone should know about, it's Thank-You Thursdays!! On Thank-You Thursdays, if you order something you will get a $5.00 gift certificate in your order shipment to use on a future order or to give as a gift! 
Well this post is going to be short because I am feeling slightly lazy now that we have all of our running around for the day done, and I have acquired a headache that will NOT go away for whatever reason! UGH 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and that the start to the week is going well for you! I will post again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment